Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cape May Days











I have been having a lot of fun lately driving around in my Audi or on the back of Furman's BMWK1600.  I am trying to take pictures where ever I go and will get back to some of them soon. I have to sort through all the photos from the BMW INTERNATIONAL RALLY IN BLOOMSBURG, PA.   For now I just want to post some of the shots from my recent drive to visit my friend Joann at her new place in Cape May.   I arrived about dinner time on monday night at the Harbor View Restaurant, which I reviewd on Trip Advisor.  The following day,we took a bike ride to the Washington Mall and strolled through some of the shops and spent the afternoon on the beach. On Wednesday we picked up the Audio Tour of Cape May at the Emlen Physick Estate and started our tour on bikes as we headed to Hughes, down Decatur then back on Jackson hitting the buttons and listening to our head sets at the different houses on the tour.  Maybe you know the area and can guess at the houses or pieces of of them  I chose to highlight.  Kathy do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment