Sunday, April 15, 2012

In Preparation for Earth Day the big Mustard Garlic Pull



Nursery at preserve

Mod Squad detected and iradicated a pile of the invasive alien


some folks just want to enjoy a walk


my handsome driver...in a cart ha!


Drew a regular and very hard worker...




great group on the Ecology Trail and staff member Sebastian in the rear

This is why it is bad to stereo type...all dolled up and ready to weed


I guess I went a little gonzo in the office

Esteemed director..wanted his pic with the red bud in back didnt care about the red car.


girl scout contributions seen on drive out



Red Tail Hawk showing it off in the Meadow
Just this past Thursday I was asked to bring my camera to the Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve to photograph the earthday preparations and clean up of the invasive Mustard Garlic that was scheduled for yesterday.  It was a great day and I had a lot of fun with some great folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment