Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sandy Left Town and Took the Power With Her




 
It is good to be prepared.  Little generator to back up big one CHECK
Candles CHECK
HAM Radio Check
ok so we dont have that much food.
 


 
Long lines for food, long lines for gas...OOPSY...wont be needing gas anytime soon for this one.
Still no power here in our little Delaware River neighborhood.  We are grateful that the river behaved and did not flood.  We await the quiet when the generators can be put away for another time.
My heart breaks for those who lost so much more than power.
I look forward to seeing the Jersey Shore but wont go to gauk
and will have to wait to take a subway in Manhattan
But when I can I will go and spend what money I have freely to support businesses and people in those areas.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment