Sunday, January 6, 2013

Things are not always as they seem.

The Daily Photo Challenge I joined January 1 2012 has come to an end.
I have taken a photo a day and posted on the UHH forum almost every day since then.  I posted from Kill Devil Hills and Savana.  I even managed to post from Jerusalem and Dewey too.
I am so proud to say that in the beginning of 2012 I was PHOTOSHOP PHOBIC
and now I am happily exploring options in special effects.
The first Challenge of the NEW YEAR 2013
had to do with rules and breaking them. 
This year the challenge will be 2x a week with several days to plan, shoot and post.
I took this image this morning down by the creek.
It received a lot of admiration from the group for the second challenge of the year...
NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
 
 
 
It is definately NOT WHAT IT SEEMS...I forgot to change the WB from indoor shooting thus the blue hue.
....even more interesting is I felt compelled to flip the image upside down and liked it a lot better.
NO post processing just rotated 180.
 
 
I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS ??????
I mean I seem to be loosing track of time
 keeps on slipping slipping into the future
 

 
Keep your eyes open.  You never know what you might see.

No comments:

Post a Comment