Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bluebird of Happiness?

What a morning.  I went over to the Washington Crossing Park this morning hoping to catch some river mist and maybe a museum shot for the UHH forum weekly contest.   The fog burned off quickly, but the light was just right to reflect the morning on the glass panes enclosing the back of the
Washington Crossing Visitor Center Museum
 
 
 As I walked around I took notice of the Bluebird boxes...then the Bluebirds.  I got as close as I could without scaring them away...which I did anyway so I settled in to wait for them to return.  They did, at about the same time my battery died.  No biggy...I always have another.  Back to the car to switch them out.  Back to the box to wait.  Then my card showed filled.  OY.  No problem I always have another one of them too.  Next came the mowers....and there was not a thing I could do about them. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment