Friday, September 5, 2014

Delaware Chews on Foodie Friday at 1906 in Longwood Gardens


Had a fabulous day at Longwood Gardens with a good friend.  In an effort to be frugal and also save some time, I brought a nice light lunch of fruit and salads which we ate in a designated picnic area,  We were not hungry when we decided we just had to try the fancy restaurant, 1906, on the property.  And you must know after walking around for a few hours we were thirsty and wanted cocktails.  Look how they served the bread in the cutest little white ceramic planter...and it was delicious.  Soft and warm and really tasty. 
 
We ordered some special cocktails and admittedly they were a little weird.  We picked a charcuterie to share and everything on it was delicious.  Might have been a special because I just checked the menu and it is no longer on it.



 
Then I had to play around some.  I don't know why  people think you should never remove color from beautiful flowers.  I like to.


 
Thanks for joining me Jess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment