Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pennsyltucky

Hard to believe that what you see is almost everything that I will need for one week of motorcycle travel.  The black pack should fit nice and snug inside the hard side case.  It has all my clothes, chargers, kindle and small cosmetic bag.  The large cosmetic bag will go into the rear hard case for daily use.  It has my gloves, sunglasses, scarf, wrapter and some extras. Ill carry my camera  and phone cases.  I will admit to already putting a pair of sandals on board already.  So thats it....other than what I wear out when we start...leather jacket...boots...helmet.  Oh and the rain gear goes to.  THATS IT.
Now I sure hope it doesnt rain and I sure hope the river continues to go down and I sure hope my cat Slater greets me when I return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment