Friday, September 14, 2012

Olympia

What a great week.  I ordered my new camera on Friday.  On Saturday, we took a nice ride up to sky manor to see the experiemental planes



The camera arrived on Tuesday with a 30 page paper manual on the basics and and the rest of it stored on a disc.  I didnt really want to download it but I had no choice if I wanted to learn.
Took a while, but I figured out how to shoot in manual and download pics.  Got a long way to go before I have command of ALL the settings.  Thursday's farm bounty finally delivered on the tomatoes and that should keep me busy for the next day or so and should give me some home time to figure out how Im going to carry Olympia out and about. 

Looking forward to getting to know her and her manual too.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment