Friday, December 28, 2012

Maybe I'm Having Too Much Fun

I think maybe I need to get out more. HA
I have been working hard at improving my photography skills by using my camera daily and also by experimenting with Photoshop and learning special effects.  It has been almost a full year and I think I am finally starting to leap rather than crawl
This first image was taken Jan 2 2012 at a makeup counter in Macys
and I was asked to put my camera away.  But not before the SNAP.
 
 
 
I have been an active participant on the Ugly Hedgehog
for over a full year now.  Hard to believe I have made CYBER FRIENDS
there, but it is true, I have.
One of them heard my plea for help and responded and, well,
I can now Kalide at full size rather than at Tuxpi where all images
are significantly minimized.
Thank you Andrew if you happen to see this. 

 
I love a Kaliedaglobe

 
RED is HOT!

 
and it is always fun to play in black and white.

 
 
Not to forget my friends Swede and GG
who got my on track to practicing with cut and paste!
 
as you can see I do need a little more practice....
 
Yeah....I think I need to get out more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment