Sunday, March 18, 2012

BEEN A GOOD WEEK

I am more amazed at my own self every week when I go back and look at my work and try to decide what to show you.  I am very proud to say that it took a few trys but I think I understand how to make a panorama inside my camera...no Post Processing.  I also learned much from a lesson on how best to convert color to black and white....now mine is a little hot here but I think I get it....just need a little more practice.
can not forget RED

first try not to good


second try not much better


third try..not too bad


converted black and white with a little PP prior to conversion


So beautifully foggy yesterday morning I had to stop

This weekly review is great for me as I already forgot I did some of these..hahahahhahah

No comments:

Post a Comment