Sunday, January 29, 2012

Play in Elements 8







As the Photo Challenge continues I am pushed into playing wjth photoshop. Putting Arron in my kitchen 3 times took a long time to figure out and I think I already forget how I did it. He was a good victim and pushed himself beyond his frustration allowing me to move him around and try again and again.

Sepia sheep.   And oh my, what I did to that creek in filters.  The filters are lots of fun and I look forward to playing around with them.  I did the peppers with some filters too.  I have to figure out a way to document what I did to get each effect....so many options to play with in Elements 8.  Its easy to forget how what you did to get a final image.
Lines for a day drew me to the long outside bar at the Inn that of course was closed
Hard to believe but it was nice enough out at the end of January to take the motorcycle for a ride to Doylestown where I picked up my "Fill the frame shot" of that door emblem at the Michener Museum in Doylestown.



Nancy and Tom are leaving us.  Nancy I know you will see this so Adiou, bye bye, adios, shalom, I hope to see you soon.

Made a nice pear, chicken and blue cheese salad tonight for dinner and didnt photoshop it at all....just ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment