Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cleaning the Closet


 
My mom is getting up there in years and she asked for some help in the closet.  She wanted to move her summer accessories to the top shelf of her closet and get her winter purses down.  I kid you not she must have 50 purses in there.  So I asked her if she could possibly donate some.  She was not thrilled with the idea.  She wanted me to take some.  So I picked out a few and also found  binoculars.  But the real mother lode was 2 vintage cameras she totally forgot she had .  They were hidden behind her first camera ever: a BROWNIE.  I asked if I could have them for decoration...being a photobuff and all.  So she gave me 2 out of three.  She just could not part with the Brownie.  Im guessing it is back in the closet.  When I got them home and really examined them,  I was surprised to find the DUAFLEX still had film in it.  This is a story to be continued.

1 comment: