Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Mid Week Post of FALL Glory and Delaware Chews at home.

It was such a happy lunch with Hubby and Nephie made happier with Ruthy who grabbed this shot...well she wasnt very familiar with Olympia so I helped it out a bit with some post processing to adjust the exposure, a little burning to help that along...and finally a crop.  THANKS RUTHY for giving me something to work with so I could have this image with Aaron.
 
 
Woke up on Monday to a very foggy river..took me so long to get out there that most of it had burned off with the sun coming up.


 
Then it became a stay at home and do something with all those tomatoes I picked at the farm last week so I tried something new from my cooking with bean book and have to say it was pretty tasty. 
Kinda like refried beans covered with a corn bread topping.  ALL RED OF COURSE cept for the beans which were black.  YUMMY.



 
FALL COLORS  Short lens
 
long lens:  both from dock

 
HEY NAN...hope you are well and enjoying the Florida warm...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment