Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Delaware Chews: The OY of Cooking and Photography

I was looking for Orange and found some in the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
Later, I found the RED OY of Cooking.

 
Orange was still on my mind when I added an egg wash to my crust. 
I wanted to make an orange sky topping on my
Turkey Pot Pie Delicious.
 I usually prepare my own crusts and tend to press rather than roll....that sounds funny. For the innards, I combine  leftover cooked turkey chopped with  fresh mushrooms, celery, carrots, onion,and dry thyme. To bring it all home stir in Campbell's Mushroom Soup.  Scoop into baking dish and drop on the crust.  Pierce with a knife so steam can escape, unless you want to put your blackbird to function. 
 Mine just flew over for the pic. 

 
Happy Home Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment