Monday, May 6, 2013

Trenton Kennel Club and How Does One Ever Choose.

 
It did me good to go see, smell, and pet the critters...Even got to hold the leash to this beautiful Border Collie.  Yup...his handler was heading into the Rally Course to do a walk through and she asked me if I would take the leash ...."Will he want to be with you?" I asked.  She said "just pet him"...Well that was NO PROBLEM.
What a nice boy.
 
 
Walked over to see the Flat Coats because they were pretty too.

 
Could not leave without looking at the Westies.  Turns out they were the largest group to come out for the show.  111 in all.  Sooooooooooooooooooo cute.

What big white teeth you have!
 
 
I know...Im cute. I got it like that!
 
 
Trenton Kennel Club has been holding their event at Mercer County Park for years.   
My long lens came in handy.
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment