Thursday, August 7, 2014

Delaware News: Can't Say I Did Not Try

Got the response from the gallery and other than learning that I did not have the majority of the member's votes, I did not learn much more.  They do not provide critique.  In fact, I was told it is just a vote and no discussion.  It would have been a lucky surprise if I was voted in and I am certainly glad I tried.  It would have been nice to know if it was a slam dunk NO, or I got any votes at all.   It also would have been nice to receive a WHY. but you cant say I didn't try!
Meanwhile, I submitted a story to the Uptight Suburbanite and I think it might be published. Unfortunately, the pictures I took were in a cave and too dark for the little newspaper. Now I need to find something that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment