Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Delaware Clues: Common Cents at the Met

There is a not so well kept secret for regular visitors to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC, and quite a few other museums that are well funded by memberships and endowments.  Did you know that the admission fee is RECOMMENDED?  Do you know what that means?  It means that you DONT HAVE TO PAY IT.  I love this Museum and depending on how long I plan to stay is fully considered when I open my wallet. If I plan to stay all day, I will pay the full $25 recommended admission.  If I am only visiting one or two exhibits, as is often the case, I adjust my admission cost accordingly.  If I plan to shop in one of the museum stores, I never pay more than $10. admission. 
 
 
 
Go! Have fun! Pay what you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment