Friday, February 21, 2014

Delaware Chews Baked Macananny at Home

Everyone loves a good Mac & Cheese.   Well, at least I DO!
You can make your Mac & Cheese complicated with a variety of cream sauces and/or a variety of cheeses.  I like to make things as easy and tasty as possible.  I grew up with VELVEETA Mac & Cheese and to this day after trying recipe after recipe found in magazines and books, I always go back to this easy recipe created in my own home with  memories of what my mother made for  school lunches. 
 
BAKED MACANANNY
 
 
  • 2 cups elbow macaroni
  • 10 oz Velveeta cubed small
  • 2 scallions chopped
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup milk
  • Italian Season Bread Crumbs
 
 
Preheat oven to 375 ...I usually do this about the time the water starts to boil.
Cook Macaroni according to box directions.
While elbows are cooking, in a large bowl, mix together cheese, scallions, and egg.
Add cooked macaroni and mix well.
Add milk and mix well
Pour the Mac and Cheesy mix into a casserole dish...I use glass.
Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.  4-6 servings depending on making it a meal or side.
Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment