Saturday, May 19, 2012

Israel and just an itty bitty problem


Not sure Im going to make it home.

Things started out pretty well here this morning.  Had an opportunity to meet and eat with a most lovely couple:  THE RESNICKS, not only did they share lunch with us, they shared my maiden name.  For the first time ever I saw on their door what it looked like in Hebrew.  And what a coincidence to learn we were both married on August 13th.

I wonder if it was a case of mistaken identity that has gotten me in a little trouble....surely it was not the coffee....maybe it was the book of Jewish Jokes

Thank you Naomi...so sorry I did not pull my camera out to capture beautiful you in blue today. 

1 comment:

  1. If you can get your head through those bars the rest of you should fit! Break loose and come on home!
    Sounds like you had a nice lunch and nice company! Good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete