Friday, March 7, 2014

Delaware Chew at Tony's Place Bar and Grille

 
It was great seeing my nephew in his new digs in Warminster, Pa.  Hungry and willing to explore the area we went off to Tony's Place  for lunch.  The three of us started by sharing the scallop appetizer and it was small but yummy.  Aaron had a filet dinner, which he managed to devour.  Furm had a cheesesteak sandwich and I went for the filet sliders.  I ordered my meat medium rare and it was served to me tender and cooked just right.  I don't know how the boys had room for more but they did and out came caramel apple pie for Aaron and a chocolate brownie topped with chocolate ice cream for Furm.  OK!  I did make a little room for a Kahlua and coffee and a few spoonfulls of the chocolaty goo. Noticing the outdoor bar currently closed for winter we think this is a place to return to when the weather finally warms.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment