Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Delaware Issues Common Cents

Everyone knows it is a good idea when going to market to use coupons or look for the sales.  Seems like food is getting more and more expensive every week.  A while back I purchased a food vacuum packer and have to say this has probably saved me a ton of money and lots of food.  I no longer have to toss frozen food that has acquired freezer burn.  Now I feel confident that I can purchase family packs at reduced prices and portion it up immediately upon arriving home.  I always date the packages and try not to go longer than 6 months before cooking.  These sausage links might become part of a breakfast sandwich,  meat sauce for lasagna or over pasta, or my favorite just fried up and topped with fried onions and peppers on a hard roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment