Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Delaware Issues Common Cents: Dont Kick the Can...Open it.

I have three can openers in my home and without hesitation there is just one I go to all the time.  I did a quick search of the web and although I suspect this product is made in China, I could not find the details of where it is manufactured.   The electric can opener by Krups, a German company, is big and bulky taking up space in my cabinets. The good old fashion one made in U.S.A. by Ecko  hurts my fingers as they push through the holes in the handle while turning.  The smooth black handles on the Progressive are comfortable to hold, easy to turn and it works every time.  All it takes is a little elbow grease and we can all grease our elbows a bit more. Although the electricity required by the Krups is probably minimal, the Progressive requires non at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment