Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Delaware Issues Common Cents: Back at the Market

Shopping for food, clothing, necessities, and luxuries really isn't my thing.  I buy clothes when I need them either at the outlets where it is cheap, or via catalogue where it isn't.  Sometimes, if I happen to be near one, I will go into a farmer's market or stop at a local food stand.  For the most part I am guilty of picking up my groceries at one of the more expensive places in my area, The Pennington Quality Market.  I go there because I know the isles and can zip around with my list.  The staff is incredibly kind, friendly and helpful.  The best news is Pennington Quality Market offers great sales, mails store specific coupons for freebies, and gives a teeny, eeny, weeny discount for using your own bags. Taking advantage of all three can pay off so it seems to me only common cents to do so.

 
I'm not sure if you can read the receipt but it indicates approximately %30 discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment