Friday, May 16, 2014

Foodie Friday: Delaware Chews at Diamonds in Pennington

Hi Ruthy!  Thanks for joining me Friday and being my dining companion at Diamonds.  I so appreciate that we can find and agree to share yummy things on a menu and be satisfied without overeating.  So many great restaurants have moved out of the historic district of Chambersburg in Trenton, NJ.  Diamonds, being one of them, picked a great location in Pennington.

Ruth and I started with Happy Hour Friday Cocktails...hahahah and then were delighted with a happy hour offering of a Shrimp Crepe, for only $5.  Oh yea, I could have had another it was so tasty.  We went on to share a $19. appetizer, the Lobster St. Jacques, a South African cold water lobster tail sautéed in a cognac cream sauce served over mashed potatoes.  It really was plenty for the two of us, just that it was sooooooo goooooooood, I know I could have eaten more.  Good service at the bar and so happy to spend time with you Ruthy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment