Friday, May 23, 2014

Foodie Friday: Delaware Chews at the Peacock Cafe

I can't say enough about the Grounds For Sculpture in Hamilton.  I have been there multiple times and never tire of it.  This last visit was one of the best, with all of Seward Johnson's sculptures from around the country home to view.  Most of the time, I go with my good friend Kathy and we lunch at Rats.  Rats is a special place with outside seating on the pond, reminiscent of Claude Monet's Giverny.  We throw care to the wind and our dollars too as Rats is rather pricey.  On my most recent visit, I brought out of town guests and they chose the Peacock Café which is cafeteria style.

  It is located in the Domestic Arts building with both indoor and outdoor garden seating.  Guests preferred indoors.  I would rate the experience far below that of Rats.  I think the best thing about the Peacock Café is that the real peacocks are fed nearby so they are always available for photo ops. 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment