Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Delaware Issues Common Cents: Appreciation Doesn't Cost a Cent.

Can not seem to stop thinking about my mother.  At 84 I sometimes wonder how much longer I will be able to keep her in my life.  Although her body is old, her mind is young and sprite and laughter comes easy to her.  I am so grateful that she is still here among the living and deriving joy from life.
Here she is with her only granddaughter, who will wed on this day.  With such short notice and such a distance that my mother will not be available to reel in pleasure as witness to the experience.  I wonder if my mom will have joy in seeing a great grand?  I hope so!
 
Oh yeah...Appreciation is free of charge.  Appreciate what you have and find joy in it.  Nothing lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment