Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Funday at the New Jersey State Museum

The NJ State Museum is not far from home and I have been there on several occasions to view exhibits.  The last exhibit was a very touching presentation of NJ's involvement in the events of 911. This time, my sister extended an invitation to see a play in the auditorium, and I accepted.  We attended a small cast performance called Roebling: The Story of the Brooklyn Bridge.  It was a fascinating story about the Roebling family's efforts to build the bridge and the trials and tribulations that ensued. I don't know about you, but I rarely consider the men and women who gave their all so that I could cross a river over or underground.  I think in the future I will do so more often, taking less for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment