Thursday, January 16, 2014

Delaware Views in Black and White

I'm still working on my daily views! Pretty much have it down to
Monday: Hues of Red
Tuesday: Clues & Common Sense
Wednesday: Views Anew
and Foody Friday when Delaware Chews
So what about Thursday?  Views in Black and White?
Business News?
There is only one way to do this and that is to do it!
Only one way to go and that is forward.
Up or down it is still moving forward. 
 
 
Staircase at the New Museum
New York lingers on my mind.  Things I learned in the Travel Photography: Making it Work" class at ICP keep rolling around in my head.  Little pieces of information that must be organized, categorized and prioritized. 

NYC Architecture
 
Thank you Sharon Collins,  for kicking me into gear. 
It is my 2014 goal to create a personal webpage, only post referring images on Facebook, add exif data to every image I post, sign and copyright each one.
 
Empire State Building
 
Now I just have to find enough good ones to do so!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment