Friday, January 17, 2014

Foodie Friday

Spent a whole week in the city and even though I had breakfast and dinner out, I somehow did not manage one picture of food, with the exception of one on my Iphone of a delicious bowl of New England Clam Chowder I warmed myself with at Carves.  (click the link for my Trip Advisor review)   Otherwise, your not really missing anything.  I ate a sandwich from Subway, had breakfast at the hotel, and had a terrible Chinese meal near the New Museum.   I was attracted to enter the Rum House located inside the Edison Hotel by the soft and bluesy piano music drifting into the lobby.  One Cosmo $13.00 plus tip, and a tip for the man banging the keys.  


 

 
 
 
 
Shooting inside like this is difficult due to the low light conditions and hard to hold the camera steady after that Cosmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment