Thursday, January 9, 2014

Heating Up to 18 Degrees

 
I finally have discovered something I can really enjoy about this frigid weather we are experiencing in the north east.  The lines at the Times Square TKTS booth are short.  I don't think I waited more than a minute. My plan was to see Newsies but I learned that Disney rarely offers discounts and, well, I'm partial to a discount.  I don't think I ever noticed the assistants available to help you near the booth.  So when help was offered I availed myself to it.  As a result, I went to see PIPPIN and PIPPIN was HAPPENEN.  Good fun story with a happy ending.  The music, dance and acrobats were my style...kinda fossyish.  Every now and then a circus stunt would take my breath away.  Lots of action color and flash. More good news: It was only a block from the Edison, where I am staying.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment