Friday, June 13, 2014

Foodie Friday: Delaware Chews at Home

I don't know about you but my mother always told me "Don't play with your food".  I wasn't really playing until I pulled out the camera.  It just sort of happened as I was molding my ground turkey into a meatloaf.  There was a little birdie trying to whisper in my ear.   Well, actually it was a big owl.  I heard it ask me, "must you eat meeeeeeat".  Well I suppose I must.  With just a few minor additions and substitutions to the recipe on the back of the Lipton Onion Soup my meatloaf is always a crowd pleaser. I use Italian Seasoned Bread crumbs, milk instead of water, a little A-1, some Worcestshire, and a very small squirt of Dijon.   
 
 
 
 
I did not forget Ruthy....next Friday I promise.  Would you consider sending me the recipe for the chicken burgers....I will post it if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment