Monday, June 23, 2014

Delaware Views Hues of RED...I MEAN REALLY IT IS EVERYWHERE

Appears as if I dropped my reds yesterday, but have no fear, RED IS EVERYWHERE.  It really is.  I saw so much red at Art All Night; in the good works of the people, in the advertising for the event, in my Chinese food dinner, and draped on the bodies of so many of the attendants.  What I think may have excited me most was taking notice of some of the old red brick that made up the building that contained the event and some of the surrounding buildings: this one in particular fenced off with a sign indicating it was under some sort of environmental investigation. Art Works on one side of the street, this on the other.   Trenton was at one time such a vibrant, healthy, and wealthy capital community...I wonder if there is enough power in the people and the arts to vibrate it back to that position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment