Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Foils, Foibles and Follies of MaraBella and Me.

I did not have the heart to show you all the shoes MaraBella chewed up the other day.  But one sock isn't so bad.  MaraBella will not go into a bathroom.  I don't  know why and I don't have much of a reason to force her, other then at some point it is likely she will need a bath.  I shudder to think what might have happened to her in one to frighten her so. Before leaving for our outing I closed my bedroom door, so she would not grab laundry out of my basket.  I closed the downstairs closet door so she would not get into our shoes.  It was quite a surprise when I found this sock among her toys when we returned home.  Why, you might ask, was I surprised?  Because the sock was part of a pile of laundry on the bathroom floor.  And, because it was not destroyed. She just wanted it.  Obviously, she is not too scared to go in there when we are not home. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment